Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The 2011 Monster Midway Invasion Celebration Parade

First of all, welcome to my blog, Cedar Point: The Amazement Park! My name is Jake and I've been visiting the Sandusky based amusement park since 2002. I even worked as a ride host on Top Thrill Dragster for the 2008 season. Over the course of this blog, we'll look at the vast history of the best amusement park in world and cover current happenings. And of course I've got some cool surprises along the way! Now on to this weeks entry.

Look that way! Coming straight down the midway is the Monster Midway Invasion Celebration Parade...Cedar Point's annual parade during their HalloWeekends event. The parade debuted for the 2007 season as yet another not so scary option for children and their families to enjoy. Before we get to this year's version, take a look at the parade as it was in 2009. This is pretty much how the parade ran from 2007-2010. Take a look:


The parade received a face lift for the 2011 season. I haven't had the chance to visit the park for HalloWeekends yet (I'm going in two weeks), but I caught the parade on one of the park's webcams this weekend. Take a look....Monster Midway Invasion Celebration, it's that time of year...














I'll be taking a ton of pictures at the park in a few weeks. Until then, I'll keep you updated on anything else that happens! Until next time...

See you on the midway,
Jacob Hartman

No comments:

Post a Comment